Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
African wild dogOriginal Name: Lycaon
The African wild dog is a carnivorous mammal living in the steppes and savannahs of Africa. It is part of the Canidae family, like a dog, but has only four toes on each foot, unlike the dog, which has 5.
The coat of the wild dog is quite surprising by the variety of colors it contains, ranging from black to white, through yellow and white. Each dog in this breed has a unique coat.
Wild dogs are gifted at hunting. They attack prey such as zebras, wildebeest, antelope, rabbits and others, acting mostly in well-organized packs.