Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
American Pit Bull Terrier
The American pit bull terrier was bred to combine the indomitable fighting spirit of the terrier with the strength and athleticism of the bulldog.
Used in days of old to bait bulls and fight other dogs in pits (hence the name), pit bulls have evolved into extremely powerful and effective guard dogs.
The breed has also gained a reputation for being aggressive and dangerous – to such an extent that it is banned in several countries. However, depending on the handler, a pit bull can be as gentle and devoted as any other family dog.