Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Belgian TervurenOriginal Name: Berger belge Tervueren
The Tervuren is one of four Belgian Shepherds that appeared at the start of the 20th century. It is a delicate and sensitive dog that must be handled with intelligence and without brutality. That way, it will make a very good companion, very gifted for agility, and sometimes even a good sheepdog.
This large scale dog can weigh up to 30 kilos. It has long charcoal and fawn hair. It generally has a black face. Its ears are straight, its eyes black and its head is long.