Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
BloodhoundOriginal Name: Chien de Saint-Hubert
The Bloodhound is originally from Belgium. They aren't the easiest dog to train but this breed is loyal and affectionate, making it an ideal companion.
This dog is named after the patron saint of hunters, the "Saint-Hubert" in French, by monks at the Saint-Hubert Monastery in Belgium. These monks worked on this breed to make it an excellent hunting dog.