Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Characteristics of this breed:
This is an extremely lively sheepdog known for its speed and agility. A very affectionate and playful dog, they like to burn their energy and they are hardworking!
Characteristics in Dogzer:
This dog is naturally gifted in agility, you should concentrate on this specialty and make it increase.
Border Collie: the sheepdog from the border country
The Border Collie is a sheepdog breed born from cross-breeding an English Pointer and a Gordon Setter. Etymologically, the name Border Collie is a combination of two different terms. Border is for the origin of this dog: the border country between Scotland and England and Collie is a synonym of sheepdog. The Border Collie breed distinguishes itself as the sheepdog of the border. This name was recognized and used in 1915 but it was only six decades later that Great Britain officially recognized the breed. The Border Collie is a well-balanced dog of medium size with a graceful appearance. They distinguish themselves with their large head, short nose which matches the body color and tapers off slightly. Their medium-sized ears are held erect. Their jaws are powerful with a perfect set of teeth which meet in a scissor bit. The Border Collie''s body is athletic: large chest, hard muscular body, etc... It has a relatively long tail which is held up.
A dynamic and hardworking dog that conveys an endless endurance, the Border Collie is a working dog that needs to be kept active to develop fully. What''s more, they make excellent companions.