Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
HavaneseOriginal Name: Bichon Havanais
The Havanese, originally from Cuba, is a small dog that is well-known in the US, but quite rare in Europe.
First and foremost a companion dog, its intelligence makes it a good guard dog, although considering its size it is better at sending out a warning than defending!
Although lively and very playful, this dog is very robust and easy to train. Its long hair with curly tips makes the Havanese very charming, and it has the advantage of not shedding much.