Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of global capacity, global level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Characteristics of this breed:
They have a pleasant and social personality. It's easy to train them because they constantly want to please their master. This dog is easy to live with which makes it a great pet!
Characteristics in Dogzer:
A very good retriever dog with a good sense of smell. They have other skills which make them well-balanced dogs.
Golden Retriever: a useful and easy to adopt dog
Golden Retriever is a dog breed originally from England. It was born from a cross-breed between an Irish Setter and a Flat-Coated Retriever. The Golden Retriever breed was recognized in 1911.
Golden Retrievers reach their maximum size when they are one and a half years old and are 22 to 24 inches tall and weigh 65 to 75 pounds. It''s a big dog with an appearance similar to the Labrador - the only difference is that Golden Retrievers have long hair. This dog breed gets its name from the golden color of its coat.
Golden Retrievers were created to retrieve shot waterfowl. They are very intelligent dogs who are also very playful. With its webbed paws, Golden Retrievers are capable of moving easily in water. Swimming is an activity which they particularly enjoy. What''s more, they have an undercoat which protects them from cold in the water.
Golden Retrievers are very affectionate dogs. They are eager to please so they bond quickly with their master and are very tolerant with children. They are the highest recommended companion dogs. They can be used as guide dogs for the blind as well as in hospitals and old age homes.
It''s easier to adopt a Golden Retriever compared to other dog breeds. All they ask for is regular exercise, healthy meals and a few visits to the vet clinic.