Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of global capacity, global level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
The term “wolf” encompasses several breeds of wolf, the most common of which happens to be the grey wolf, also known as the common wolf.
Humans quickly domesticated the wolf more than thirty thousand years ago, which has led to the evolution of the species to the domestic dog we know today.
Wolves live in packs and howl to recognize and maintain the relationship with their group.
It is a carnivorous animal that pursues herds of herbivores to feed on. Unlike many legends that support unfounded fears, the wolf rarely attacks humans.