Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Mongolian BankharOriginal Name: Hotocho
The Mongolian Bankhar is the legendary dog of the Buryat people, a massive guard dog whose line is being continued in just one place in the world. It is a very independent and stubborn livestock protection dog, capable of making its own decisions when it feels the need. It is made for nature and wide open spaces.
It is a very active and attentive dog. Endowed with great loyalty, it will protect its master and his family from all danger.
Its size makes it an imposing dog. When adult, it measures up to 74 cm to the withers. However, its growth is slow and it does not reach adult size until the age of 3 years old.
The Mongolia Bankhar’s coat is black and tan and it sometimes has small white markings on the chest and white socks.