Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
TollerOriginal Name: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
Characteristics of this breed:
The New Scotland Retriever, also called the Nova Scotia, bears the name of the Canadian province from which it originates.
Intelligent, powerful and tough, it makes an excellent retriever, in particular when hunting ducks. Its double, impermeable coat allows it to make use of its talent as a swimmer, even in icy waters.
Characteristics in Dogzer:
They are extremely good at retrieving and sense of smell - which makes them the king of truffle hunting
Toller: the small retriever dog from Canada
The Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever - or "Toller" for short - is a retriever dog breed originally from Canada, more precisely from the Nova Scotia province. The Toller is the most recent and smallest breed of retriever dog. They come from cross-breeding a Golden Retriever and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. The Toller was officially recognized by the American Kennel Club in 2001.
The Toller is a smaller version of other retriever dogs. They are 17 - 21 inches tall and weigh between 40 and 55 pounds. The Toller stands apart with their water-repellent double coat. This medium length coat is very soft with an even softer and thicker under-coat. The Toller is any shade of red or orange with various white markings.
The Toller is a very intelligent dog. They have an active and outgoing character which makes them excellent game toller and retrievers. They are equally talented on land. The Toller shows a willingness to work in any circumstances. They wait patiently for the signal and then set off at high speed for the retrieving.