Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of global capacity, global level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Characteristics of this breed:
It's made for racing and for speed, very intelligent with a good mood. It's a racing dog with a rare elegance, built for competition!
Characteristics in Dogzer:
It excels in speed and has the best ability in the game. The place of the fastest Whippet is continually at stake!
Whippet: the athlete dog
The Whippet is a dog breed originally from England. Etymologically, the name Whippet comes from the expression "whip it" said by gamblers during the races.
Physically, the Whippet is a full-fledged athlete. It's between 41 and 51 cm high and weighs between 11 and 13 kilos. Its head is long. It has a very developed chest, especially around the heart. Its back is very large. At first sight, its look is elegant and robust, giving the impression of a great power. The Whippet is competes in Greyhound shows. It flashes by at great speed and has the best mood in the game. In fact, it is so fast that it can pass 50 km an hour. We generally see Whippets in races on the Oval Track or chasing a lure.
The Whippet is also a companion animal like no other. Other than its intelligence and its force, it's sensitive and shows a great affection for its master. It adapts well to living inside, even though it has to get enough exercise. It loves long walks, which makes it the best companion for those who like jogging. As a pet, the Whippet doesn't like being alone. What's more, it can't handle the cold or drafts.