Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Characteristics of this breed:
The Dracula Sheepdog is only available once a year for a limited time. All its capacities are at 100! This makes this dog diabolically good and capable of bringing you hundreds of dogz'!
Characteristics in Dogzer:
The Dracula Sheepdog is a dog with no equal in all the disciplines.
This dog in its Dracula form is so powerful that it can't have puppies nor be sold.
There are no Dracula Sheepdog real dogs photos yet.
Why not be the first to submit one?