Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
VizslaOriginal Name: Rövidszörü Magyar Vizsla
The Vizsla is a medium sized dog with a proud and slender look. Its dress is tan with golden reflections. It is native to Hungary, a small country in Europe where nobility raised it.
There are two varieties of Vizslas: The shorthaired Vizsla and the Wirehaired Vizsla. They do not really look alike and do not have the same story either!
Vizslas are dogs that are easy to train and good company. In addition, they get along very well with children.
The Vizsla originates from Hungary. The Vizsla first settled in Hungary over 1000 years ago. Writers from the Middle Ages described dogs that resemble modern-day Vizslas. The breed was first established in the 18th century. Vizslas were spread throughout the world after World War II. The AKC (American Kennel Club) first recognised the breed in 1960.
The Vizsla is a medium-sized dog that was bred to be a gun and pointing dog. On average, Vizslas grow to around 53 cm-60 cm tall and weight between 45 kilos-65 kilos. Vizslas have a light build, which gives them speed when running. Most Vizslas are stubborn, but some are timid while others get easily overexcited. They can become frustrated and destructive if they are not given enough exercise. The Vizsla is a gentle, affectionate and protective dog. It is the perfect dog for a family that enjoys the outdoors.
On average, Vizslas are very healthy, with no major health problems. They require lots of walking and exercise every day. They have short fur and therefore do not need to be brushed much. In general, Vizslas live between 10-14 years.This text was written by millymonkfish10