Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
SamoyedOriginal Name: Samoiedskaïa Sabaka
Characteristics of this breed:
The Samoyed is native to Russia and is, more specifically, a white Siberian dog. This is a dog in the Spitz family. Samoyed huskies used to play a key role in families, which is why Russian people gave it the name it has today - directing sleds, babysitting, etc.
The Samoyed’s coat is exclusively white or cream, and its hair is very soft. This dog is nice, playful, faithful, and appreciates the company of children.
Characteristics in Dogzer:
This exclusive breed has a special action which lets you instantly win a great surprise!