Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Shiba Inu literallly means "small dog."
The Shiba Inu is a native Japanese breed of dog that has existed for a very long time. Traces of this dog from around 500 BC have been discovered. The mountainous regions opposite the Sea of Japan were their native habitat. There, they chased birds and small prey. Depending on the area they came from, there were slight differences in the breed.
Shibas are independent, kind, loyal, attentive and alert, but they can try to dominate other dogs of the same sex. In other words, they have a cat-like attitude. They work well in families because they enjoy sports (it is nearly impossible to tire a Shiba!), act as a guard dog, play with kids...a furry, loveable nanny! The Shiba Inu is a robust dog who has a long lifespan, around 13 years.
When properly raised, Shibas are an excellent dogs, but they are notoriously hard to train. For this reason, many people abandon Shibas before they reach adulthood.