Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Dogzer;
- the standard capacity that dogs of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about dogs of this breed;
- some dogs of this breed: the best dogs in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best dogs of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have dogs and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
White Shepherd Dog: the white haired sheepdog
The White Shepherd Dog is a dog breed similar to the German Shepherd but quite different as well in its white coat. The White Shepherd Dog is in no way a breed coming from cross-breeding. Sheepdog''s ancestors were typically white and white hair in a sheepdog is quite natural. The first German Sheepdog recorded in a stud book for the German Shepherd Dog Club in 1899 was a direct descendant of Horand von Grafath, also called Grief, who was a white shepherd dog.
Even though the first white shepherd dog was recorded in the German Shepherd dog stud book in 1913, the breeding of white shepherd dogs was banned and abolished in 1933. To preserve the breed, the North Americans formed the first White Shepherd Dog in 1964. In 1967, the first White Shepherd Dog was imported into the United States and could be recorded into the stud book for Swiss origins under the name White Shepherd Dog.
White Shepherd Dogs are all-rounders. They are especially useful in various circumstances as a guide dog, race dog, security dog, search and rescue dogs for the mountain or the sea... They also excel in Agility , obedience and biting. The White Shepherd Dog is a social animal. They are easy to train and enjoy the company of humans. What''s more, they prove to be excellent with children.